The new “Trends” feature that was added to the Twinspires Android app yesterday in v2.1.7 is similar to Twinspires website.
- This feature provides an odds trend line and directional arrows indicating odds fluctuation.
- Increasing odds are displayed in green (>)
- Decreasing odds are displayed in red (>)
- This new feature will be displayed on all supported Program Views (basic/speed/class/pace/angles) and will be visible by default.
- The Trends should show the last 4 odds cycles leading up to the start of the race.
You can toggle this off by tapping the “TRENDS” button, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Your choice to toggle off or on will remain as you switch tracks
- Please note that if you do elect to toggle the feature off, clearing app cache or uninstalling/reinstalling the app will result with Trends being toggled on again by default.
- Program Views have been compressed within a drop-down menu. You can see this drop-down menu in the screenshot above.
- ‘Basic’ should be the default Program View, however if the you prefer to switch to one of the others (speed/class/pace/angles), you will need to tap on the drop-down menu to select their desired view.
- Keep in mind that the other Program Views may not be available if you are on an International or Harness/QH race.