You can receive different messages about why a bet cannot be placed depending upon the circumstances. You can receive an error message if:
- The wager is not in an amount that track accepts such as meeting a minimum total wager amount, or the base wager amount is not being accepted.
- If the pool has been closed. The pools close whenever the track closes them. Usually wagers are accepted until the last possible second. This is always at the racetrack's discretion.
- If funds are not available to place the wager, this will also cause you to receive an error message.
- If your State restricts certain types of wagers such as a different breed, in state tracks, etc
- If your location services are turned off or you are in a location that does not allow online wagering.
- If you are getting an error message and do not meet one of the conditions above, please check your balance. If your balance reads $0.00 and you have funds, please log out of your account using the log out button. Sign in again, and if you can see your balance, you should now be able to place the wager. It is recommended that you use the log out button to log out of your account on a regular basis.
- Our Support Portal and Help Desk is available for you 24/7. Live Agents are available 7 days a week, from 9:00 am EST until Midnight, EST.