You have the option to track your wagering and potentially earn points at the track with a TSC Elite card. The cards may NOT be used to access Twinspires.com info via the wagering terminals. We mail out new TSC Elite Cards to our VIP members at the beginning of the year. If you are not a VIP , you will need to request a card at the track.
- On-Track players can request a TSC Elite card at the track.
- VIP members have a wagering card mailed to them when they reach VIP status. The card also makes them eligible for various other on-track benefits depending on what VIP level they are, and which track they are visiting.
- TSC Elite VIPs earn points for on-track wagers IF they swipe their wagering card on site
- Non-VIP members can request a card from the TSC Elite booth when they are at the track.
- Non-VIP members do NOT earn points for on-track wagers – however, their on-track wagers will count towards their total handle when considering VIP status.
- TSC Elite cards can NOT be used to wager with funds from a Twinspires.com account.
- However, a player at the track can “load” the card with cash. The funds are held within the track’s tote system. To access the funds, the player swipes the card at a machine, enters their 4-digit pin and can then make a wager.
The cards can also be used to track points on wagers made with cash at machines. In this scenario:
- The player feeds cash into the machine. They then swipe the card.
- After they swipe the card, the player will receive points for wagers made using the cash.
- If they’re playing with cash in their pocket, they should load the machine then swipe the card.
- They should NOT swipe the card then try to feed cash into the machine. If they do, the machine will just ask for the pin number after the card is swiped because it is trying to access funds that aren’t there.
For more information about how to become a VIP, click HERE: