Most video issues have to do with bandwidth connection speed and buffering rates. You should be sure that you only launch one instance of the site. Other factors that you can check that could impact your video display include:
- Set the system time on your computer to the correct time and date.
- Use the most current version of your browser. (see how to update your browser)
- Verify that you have a minimum of 2 mbps of download speed from your internet connection. (go to www.speedof.me or another speed test website)
- Cookies and temporary internet files may need to be deleted. (See deleting cookies/cache)
- Make sure you are using a supported device (example-Smart TV’s are not currently supported)