We offer several methods for easy withdrawal:
Online: To submit a withdrawal request from the main wagering page, click on the My Account icon in the top right hand corner of the site - it should look like a person in a small circle. From the list of options, select “My Funds” and then “Withdraw”. Funds can be withdrawn via check mailed to the registered account holder's address on record and will be mailed within five (5) business days of receiving the request. Funds can also be electronically transferred to your bank account via EZmoney or Paypal. *If you have previously set up EZ Money or PayPal as a deposit method and your account is verified, you will be able to see EZ Money and PayPal withdrawal as options.
By Phone: Withdrawals may be requested via phone by calling our Player Services center 9:00am to 12:00am EDT. Withdrawal requests can only be made by the account holder and upon verification of the account holder's identity. Withdrawal requests made via phone will be processed by check mailed to the registered account holder's address on record and will be mailed within five (5) business days of receiving the request. Withdrawal requests can also be made via phone using EZmoney.
- Please note that checks can NOT be overnighted to a PO Box.
- Check Requests received after 1:00 PM EST will be processed the next Business day.
- Please allow 15 business days to receive checks via USPS First Class Delivery.
- Stop payment and reissue of check requested prior to 15 business days will be subject to a $17 fee.
- Fed Ex Overnight withdraws are not guaranteed.
- Please note that due to a change in carrier policy the option for Saturday or by 10:30 am Delivery is no longer available.
In Person: Withdrawals may be requested at some on-site locations. Withdrawal requests must be in writing with an authorized signature on an official deposit/withdrawal slip. Withdrawals will be paid in cash upon verification of account holder's identity with 2 forms of identification including at least 1 valid government issued photo id. Account holder may be asked to answer certain questions in order to verify account holder's identity. Currently, players may make cash withdrawals and deposits at the Customer Service window located on the 2nd floor inside Churchill Downs Racetrack Keeneland Racetrack, The Red Mile, Fair Grounds Racecourse and its OTB's, Scioto Downs and Emerald Downs.