How do I make a deposit using MoneyGram?
- Go to a MoneyGram retail location. (The MoneyGram location must be in a valid wagering State.) To find a location near you, click here: https://www.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/locations
- Pick up the red MoneyGram phone or complete the MoneyGram form.
- When the IVR system answers or when you provide form to the MoneyGram clerk
- Select: Pay A Bill
- Enter: Amount of Deposit
- Enter: Your phone number
If this is your first MoneyGram deposit, you will be transferred to an operator. Give the operator your name, address, phone number and your wagering account number. Please note that the wagering account number, last name and zip code must match the information in our system. Be sure to give the operator the name and Receive ID for the wagering site as well.
If this is your second MoneyGram deposit, the system will look up the phone number you provided on your first deposit. Then give the name and Receive ID for the wagering site.
- Go to the cashier at the MoneyGram location.
- Tell the cashier the amount of the transaction.
- Give the cashier the deposit amount plus the MoneyGram fee for that location. The fee varies per merchant but is typically $3.95 or less.
- Get receipt from the cashier with your MoneyGram reference number.
- Log on to your wagering account and confirm your account balance. Your funds should be in your account.
What is a Receive ID?
It is an identification number used by MoneyGram for merchant accounts.
The Receive ID for Twinspires is 12908.
How much do you charge to process MoneyGram transactions?
We do not charge a fee to process MoneyGram transactions. However, MoneyGram charges a $3.95 processing fee.
How much can I deposit using MoneyGram?
You can deposit $899 per transaction, $2,500 per day, $2,500 per week and up to $10,000 per month. For Arizona residents, there is a $499.99 per transaction limit due to Arizona State law.
Special note about non-wagering states.
MoneyGram deposits may only be made from States that allow Online Wagering. If you are physically in a "blocked" state, you will not be able to make a deposit, even if you live in a legal wagering state.
To visit the MoneyGram website for more information on MoneyGram, click here: https://www.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoqCp64bH7QIVR_HACh3D9Q1WEAAYASAAEgJDo_D_BwE