What happened to GreenDot MoneyPak's?
GreenDot has discontinued their MoneyPak deposit cards. If you still have or are able to purchase these, we will not accept them on our site.
What is GreenDot @ the Register?
GreenDot @ the Register is a new, fast, and easy way to deposit funds to your wagering account. It is a cash only method made easy with locations nationwide for you to make your deposits.
How much does it cost to make a deposit using GreenDot @ the Register?
We do not charge a fee for your deposit. However, GreenDot charges a $4.95 service fee.
How do I make a GreenDot @ the Register deposit?
1. From the Bet Now page, select "balance" from the top menu bar
2. If a different funding method is defaulted, click on the blue arrow just to the left of that deposit option - if not, select GreenDot @ the Register from the list of options.
3. Select a retailer (currently available at Rite Aid and CVS).Click here: https://secure.attheregister.com/locations to find a location near you.
4. Follow the prompts to generate a barcode.
5. Choose how you would like to receive the barcode (print it, or receive it via email or text). If using the mobile site you may also have the option to present the barcode while at the register.
6. Present your barcode to the cashier at the retailer with the cash you would like to deposit and the $4.95 service fee.
7. The cashier will scan your barcode and the funds will be immediately deposited to your wagering account.
What email address does the barcode get sent to?
The barcode is sent to the email address on file for your wagering account.
Is this deposit method subject to any limits?
Yes, Green Dot has imposed the following limits:
o You may only have 3 "live" barcodes at any one time. The barcode links have an expiration of 48 hours. Once the link is clicked and the barcode is generated, the barcode itself has a 1 hour expiration period.
o If you generate more barcodes, the oldest outstanding one is voided.
o If your barcode expires before you get to the register, you must generate another barcode to use.
o $20 minimum transaction amount
o $500 maximum transaction amount ($250 maximum for the first transaction)
o $1500 / 3 transactions per rolling 24 hour period
o $3500 / 12 transactions per rolling 7 day period
o $5000 / 20 transactions per calendar month
How can I tell if I've exceeded the number of transactions or funding velocity limits?
If you have exceeded the barcode limits, you will not be provided an additional barcode and you will receive an error message that says you are not permitted to be issued another barcode. If you attempt to exceed the transaction limits, the clerk at the register will see a decline message.
The clerk at the register tried to scan my barcode and received a failure message that says "merchant will not accept this deposit." What does this mean?
This likely means that your wagering account is currently closed. Please contact Player Services regarding your account.