To access your account history on a desktop/laptop:
- Click on the person icon on the top right and select “Account History” from the drop down menu.
- Select your time frame either by current day, previous day or week, last 30 days, or by selecting a start and end date using the calendars-up to a maximum of 365 days.
- You can also click on “export” at the top to export a copy to Excel.
On the mobile site,
- Select the person icon at the bottom right of the site and select "Account History" from the menu drop down.
- Select the date range. Deposits or winnings will be in green. When selecting the date range, you will need to click both the start and end calendars, then "update".
On the Android App:
- Find Account History by clicking the 3 bars in the upper left, then select "My Account"
- Select "Account History". You will be able to scroll back to the date of your choice.
- If you are looking for a specific day, you can click the calendar on the right for that one day (not a time range).
For the IOS app:
- Click on "Account" on the bottom right.
- Select "Account History". If you are looking for a specific day, you can click the calendar on the right for that one day (not a time range).