What is PayNearMe?
PayNearMe is a fast and easy way to deposit funds to your wagering account. It is a cash only method made easy with locations nationwide for you to make your deposits.
How much does it cost to make a deposit using PayNearMe?
We do not charge a fee for your deposit. However, most retailers charge a fee of $3.99 for the deposit.
How do I make a PayNearMe deposit?
The customer will login to their wagering account and follow these instructions:
- From the Bet Now page, select "balance" from the top menu bar
2. If a different funding is defaulted, click on the blue arrow just to the left of that deposit option - if not, select PayNearMe from the list of options.
3. Enter your zip code and choose from one of the available locations (currently available at CVS, Family Dollar, Casey's General Store & 7-Eleven).
4. Click "Pay" to receive instructions on how to obtain your barcode.
5. Choose how you would like to receive the barcode (print or mobile).
6. Present your barcode to the cashier at the retailer, with the cash you would like to deposit and the $3.99 service fee.
7. The cashier will scan the barcode and the funds will be immediately deposited into your wagering account.
How long does it take for my PayNearMe deposit to appear in my Twinspires account?
Once the cashier processes your deposit, funds will be available in your wagering account in about 15 minutes.
Is this deposit method subject to any limits?
There is no limit to the number of PayNearMe deposits you can make to your account. However, there are transaction limits:
" No limit. Barcodes are Reusable.
" Minimum deposit: $1
" Maximum deposit: $500
" $500 daily deposit limits
" $10,000 per 30 day period